Thursday 9 October 2008

Topolabambo, Mexico: 40 kms (10665 kms)

I knew this trip was too good to be true as disaster has finally struck TransAmericas. I've lost my passport! Quite what this means will be discovered tomorrow morning when I get in touch with some likely locations. If it's anywhere it's on the wrong side of the Sea of Cortez, which we crossed today from La Paz to the Mexican mainland. In the meantime I have Matt, 4 Gumball-type, speed-freak world motorcyclists and a surf chick from Switzerland doing a very good job of keeping my spirits up. Everybody say a little prayer or at least watch all major UK ports for a Mexican using the alias Stuart Duncan! He should be pretty easy to spot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Borris!

It's Borris from Brackley. Sorry to hear about your passport situation. Sounds like your having lots of fun though.
Tell Big Bird to post some comments, your doing all the blogging!

Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Take care boys!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I can see it now, Matt is Napoleon Dynamite and Stuart is his sidekick Pedro. Emz, you'll have to get a pony tail on the side of your barnet...PMSL!

Matt Cowing aka Big Bird said...

Becca, cheers for commenting chica. My entries are in purple, but they still say by Stuart Duncan at the bottom! This is so he gets the credit for my witty and incisive text. Saludos Big Bird
P.S What´s you email address gall?