Friday 26 September 2008

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: 259 kms (7618 kms)

My god it's like a furness here. I think the mercury is topping out at 35 degs C as we sit here by the pool, sipping beers and planning a night at the tables of the Bellagio and the MGM Grand. Damn this life on the road is tough. Ever conscious of my TransAmericas budget I plan on stealing Matt's motorcycle keys tonight whilst he's sleeping and gambling the bike on black 27. Wish me luck. Incidentally, for those curious, of all the people to be late to our scheduled rendevous Matt was the sissy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi stuart,
I´m still reading your newest posts. now you´re not allone on the road. hope you take a ride without helmet --> hiiiiiiaaaaaaa eating flies :-)
please don´t clean your bike soooooo often. it´s a pitty. don´t you know? is mud on it, iron don´t get´s corrosive. :))))
>ancient enduro slogan<
take much more pictures pleeeeease

Stuart Duncan said...

Hi Frank'y. Only Harley riders like the taste of bugs in their teeth. I like life in my Darth Vader helmet! After dirt biking 50 kms today the Yammy is never going to be cleaned again. The used and abused look rocks! More pictures have been posted for you tonight, 1st October. Enjoy. Hope you like the blog and good luck getting a job. Bright guy like you will be snapped up quickly :-)